2014年11月7日星期五

Eric Martin - I for You (feat. Marty Friedman) (Original song by LUNA SEA)

Eric Martin 14th album “Mr. Rock Vocalist”

I for You (feat. Marty Friedman)

Lyrics & Music: LUNA SEA
English Lyrics: Andre Pessis & Eric Martin
Arrangement: Masanori Takumi
Song: Eric Martin





I heard that you couldn’t love anybody
Now that I’m here with you I can understand
Your tears have been written in tears lost and lonely
You’re hurt so you can’t be sure you can trust again
What if a miracle would bring us together
Just to be torn apart, by some kind of twist of fate

So, I’m telling you from the bottom of my heart
I will stand beside you when all is dark
You’ll never have to hide the real you

You wear all your sorrow on your face
You laugh and I see right through your masquerade
What if it’s destiny We’d bad for each other – oh oh
Or can I find a way of changing everthing

So I’m telling you from the bottom of my heart
We’ve been hurt too much but it’s not too late for starting something so new
I am loving you from the bottom of my heart
I wanna wipe away all the trouble and pain that rains on your parade
I for You

So, I’m telling you from the bottom of my heart
Anytime I see your little golden smile
There’s nothing I can’t do
I am loving you from the bottom of my heart
I will gather up all the heavenly light and shine it down on you I for You

Guitars: Masanori Takumi
Guitar solo – Marty Friedman
Bass – Fumiaki Nishiyama
Drums – Toshi Nagai
Background Vocals – Ted Leonard

沒有留言:

發佈留言